Monday, April 25, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Savita

Today's NOTD is a matte, my only one!
The first time I tried this I didn't even get around to putting on a second coat
before deciding I hated mattes. Today I decided I should give it one more
shot before getting rid of it.

(CLICK FOR BIGGER IMAGE)
I am really glad I gave it a second chance. Its a really pretty deep purple with
a little pink shimmers GAW-GEOUS
The pink was even more apparent (in real life) with a top coat.

Now I am thinking of ordering some of the new summer mattes!

3 comments:

  1. I love the matte! I think with the topcoat, it looks a little bit like OPI INK. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savita is so gorgeous! Both matte and shiny. I should use it again sometime as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Notes and Nails I don't have OPI Ink but seeing swatches it does look similar!

    @Shiny I love it mate but keeping it on without a topcoat feels weird haah

    ReplyDelete