I only got into polish last year. I remember going through Steph's Closet's
Gallery and picking out a bunch of nail polishes I wanted. That night my
friend and I went to the drug store. One of the polishes I really wanted
was a Sally Hansen HD one. I ended up with laser. I wore it last summer
on its own and it was really pretty!
The other day I decided to wear it over black and it became even more amazing.
On it's own only the blue is really apparent on the nail, but it the bottle there are flashes
of blue and pink when it hits the light a certain way.
However, over black the purple really comes through. It was just really hard to capture in a photo!
HD collection is rly pretty! I want them aaaaall!
ReplyDeleteI know! I think some are still available at my drugstore. I need more!
ReplyDeletePretty!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I have this & DVD.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. I have one (a pink one), I need to go get more!
ReplyDelete@ Veronica Thank you :)
ReplyDelete@Madeline My friend has DVD. I borrowed it for a wedding last summer. Loved it!
@Alissa I contemplated the pink!!
Wow wow wow this is gorgeous . Another color on my wishlist .
ReplyDeleteAmazing color! Loved it! *---*
ReplyDeleteOn the second photo it looks so good.
ReplyDelete@ Toyomi :)
ReplyDelete@Isabela Sousa thanks :)
@Taya I love that pic of it!!