Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Holo Swatches Part 2: China Glaze & Nicole by OPI

Hey everyone. I have a few quick swatches before I head down to my brother's beach house
for the day!
I have been lucky enough to obtain most of my holos through swaps, ebay, and blog sales.
China Glaze QT came to be through a swap on MakeUpAlley.
QT is obviously a gorgeous pink linear holo.
I find ChG holos are really the easiest to apply. No dragging or patchiness like I had
with the next swatch I have comming up, an the Nfu Oh holo.



The next holo swatch I have is a NicStick from Nicole by OPI.
I know people are having some trouble finding these but I found it at a local drugstore
in New Jersey (Harmons).

This is 3 coats due to the fact that it dragged a little bit.



Hope you enjoyed those :)

4 comments:

  1. holo nic sticks? had no idea! great pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow both of these colors are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the NOPI one! I had no idea they had NICSTICKS like that.... I have to look for those... nice swatches/pictures! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found 2 Nic Sticks at a Jersey Harmon's! I was wondering if it was a fluke or not.. I also found 3 holo DS OPIs for $4. Weird..

    ReplyDelete