Thursday, August 11, 2011

NYX Gilded Glitter

Sorry I have been MIA for...almost 2 weeks !! :o
2 weeks ago it was my 23rd birthday & then my family visited from Massachusetts.
My brother rents a house down by the beach for a week so I spent most of the week there.
Then last Friday I saw My Chemical Romance and Blink 182 and have done nothing but
listen to their music and just became engulfed with reblogging their photos on tumblr haha.

Anywhoo, I have a glitter to make it up to you all :D
NYX's Gilded Glitter is unlike any glitter I own. It's not so much a glitter as it is a gold flakie!
Here it is over a pink Sally Hansen Insta Dri
This polish seriously looks great over ANYthing.
Only one coat is needed to get just enough glitter evenly dispersed :)
This was my first experience with NYX girls polish and I have no complaints :)

What are you favorite NYX Girls polishes?

4 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Gilded Glitter is one of my lemmings but haven't found it in my area yet...I'm hoping it will be a good alternative to the other infamous gold leaf Rococo gold flake polish which is even more unattainable to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love! I need this one! Looks great over that pink, even though I rarely like pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest short nails ever! I'm so used to seeing long nails on blogs, but it's refreshing to see short nails and they look awesome btw ;]

    ReplyDelete