Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Orly Bailamos

There are only 3 weeks until I start classes up again and I am not ready
to start wearing vampy fall colors. Not that the seasons have much of an affect on
what I choose to wear, but still - it is kind of sad to think about summer ending.

Today I have a lovely tropical blue shade for you all - Orly Bailamos.
This is an aqua teal with shimmer.
This is only my 2nd Orly purchase! But the formula of this is great.
It looked perfect in 2 coats - opaque and a smooth application.
This reminds me of what the water of tropical islands look like :)

Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. very summer! I'm definitely going to start wearing darker colours when school starts. I love fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking polish!! Love the way it looks like turquoise water

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and it goes great with your nail length and skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color! I love it! I just subscribed at your blog and I'll really appreciate when you follow me back or just visit my blog:) Good luck in your polishing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely color! me want this
    thanks for swatching

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo hoo I'm follower #200 =] Great swatch, love the color too! And I totally am on the same page with you about not ready to wear fall colors =|

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful summer color. I think I need it. I can't think of anything in my collection like it :)

    ReplyDelete