Today I have yet another American Aparel polish that has not been featured on my blog, Hunter. Hunter is exactly what the name suggests, a true hunter green. It is an amazing creme that is so effortless to apply. I don't think I can stress enough how amazing the formula of these American Apparel nail polishes are.
Since I have been a little glitter obsessed lately I added a coat of Revlon's Stunning.
Share your favorite AA's if you have any :)
Thanks for looking!
Nice combination! I don't have that many AAs since I can't make myself go into that store and heard of other people having problems with polishes not being packed well & breaking when they ordered online.
ReplyDeleteThis combination is great! And that Revlon is amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteHunter is gorgeous! I love that you added a glitter topcoat over it, very pretty. Green's definitely top my "fave polish colour" list.
ReplyDeleteWhat a Stunning combo!! Love it!
ReplyDeletegrear polishhh!
ReplyDelete