Hey girls. I have a really quick post before I go to bed! I felt like wearing another holo again today so I put on a polish I wasn't crazy about the first time. OPI's DS Extravagance is obviously one of their Designer Series polishes. While many of the other DS shades are hard to get a hold of this one has been at my Ulta for a while so check yours out if you don't already have it!
Extravagance is a berry/wine glittery very subtle scattered holographic polish.
The application and clean up of this was super easy! It is a pretty opaque polish and looked amazing after 2 coats. I am definitely loving this the second time around! The only disappointment is that it chipped pretty quickly, but all holos do so I am not holding that against it!
Thanks for looking!
That's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love this polish so much! Why haven't I gotten it yet!?
ReplyDelete@Elsa P. thanks! IDK why I tend to see the beauty in things the 2nd time about haha
ReplyDelete@Something Polished I hope you can find it!
this is soo pretty, i wish i could get my hands on this ! loll, it looks gorgeous on you btw : )
ReplyDeleteThank u! I would look around beauty supply shops near you, I have seen a few there also!
ReplyDeleteloovee this! this is the only one i have of the DS series and its soo pretty!
ReplyDeleteAwww what a beautiful color!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for your comment, i just discovered your blog and I already love it! You have amazing nails! <3
@Morgan - it's the only one I have also, I wasn't into nail polish yet when this series came out!
ReplyDelete@Anna thank YOU!