This was a polish I searched to swap for because I thought it looked great on everybody else. I am unsure about how I feel about it on my skintone. Don't get me wrong this is a really pretty color, I am just not sure it's right for me. I think it looks a lot dustier on me than it does on others. The fomula was nice, a little on the thick side but it wasn't too hard to deal with.
I ended up putting a stamp on it using China Glaze's IDK. The number of the plate escapes me but if anyone asks I can get the number for you. It was very subtle but I like it that way :)
Also a week or two ago I was on MUA from my phone and saw all of tis talk about Lynderellas being back up on her site. By the time I got to ordering the only one that was still in stock was this gorgeous green glitter, I Can Afford It. I didn't want to pass it up so I put it in my cart along with another Glitter Gal I had my eye on!
Thanks for looking!
Aww I love this!! Simple and sweet... nice!
ReplyDeleteI think this looks great on you and OMG I love that stamp you added, so pretty and works so well with the polish.
ReplyDeleteHi :) this design looks so cute!:) love the flower:D
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day ^-^
Very cute! I like it. Welcome to my blog. Nail art step by step. http://nail-artbyanna.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love how subtle the stamp design... China Glaze's IDK is gorgeous
ReplyDelete