Over the summer I ordered two China Glaze Kaleidoscope polishes from a blog sale. I purchased He's Going in Circles and Kaleidoscope Him Out. The seller had two versions of Kaleidoscope, a blue and a periwinkle kind of shade. I tried to research if anyone else had come across a dud, or different version of this polish. I found diddly squat but decided to order it anyway since it wasn't expensive. I also am wondering if it's a franken that she just tried to pass off as a real ChG - pretty shitty on her part but it's too late to do anything about it now and it is still a really pretty polish.
Regardless I think it is a very pretty polish and actually pretty unique. This is three coats. Two would have been sufficient but I always do 3 coats of holos for extra umph!
Indoor Flash
gosh, i'd have been soo disappointed if it was like a dud ! loll this mani is soo pretty though, i love the checkered design : )
ReplyDeleteI love this mani and those two polishes work so well together!
ReplyDeleteI love the nail art!
ReplyDeleteI don't own either or these polishes :-( They are absolutely gorgeous. Love the checkered mani :-)
ReplyDeleteOooh, that polish is really beautiful! I love holos, it's practically a sin that I don't have any yet, haha. Love the checkered print you did too, it looks lovely! x
ReplyDeletethanks all so much!
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful, despite being some unknown color!
ReplyDeletelooks like maybe two kaleidoscopes were mixed!