Oh, Sunday. I will never have to work another Sunday again and I am thrilled. I am starting a new job at a Doctors office tomorrow. I used to work in retail but really missed having the weekends to myself. Tomorrow is my first day and I am really excited about it. Have to decide whether I want to keep this stunner of a nail polish on for my first day.
Even with the zoya promo, I picked Yara up at Ulta yesterday because I had a $3 off $10 coupon and couldn't for the life of me decide what other zoya I could have ordered. So either way I would have paid about the same for shipping.
One of my favorite MUAers posted this the other night and have since been hooked. It is much darker on me than it is on her but it is still a gorgeous green.
Zoya Yara is a really pretty olive, army green with golden shimmers in it. Unfortunately, the shimmers are not as apparent on the nail as they are in the bottle. Yara's formula is spot on. It went on so smoothly and it might be one of the creamiest polished I own. I found it to be really opaque as well.
I love this color. I have this polish but haven't worn it yet. I need to get on that! lol
ReplyDeleteThose glitters look stunning in this olive base *ç* I have nothing similar in my stash!
ReplyDeleteThis one is a stunner and looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteWow. Not only is it unique, but it's totally gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI too have this color and haven't worn it yet! I love Zoya's Green's from their recent collections - Gamma is another cool shade. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteor Gemma I think it is ha (long day ;o)
ReplyDeleteOMG....i usually don't like greens that much, and don't like olives either ;) but the fact that you referred to this color as an 'Army green' just made me fall in love!!!! I'm an Army girl, dads about to go to Afghanistan & i SOOOOOOOOO want this color! it really is gorgeous! ur really rocking it & making it look good girl :)
ReplyDeleteF.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C swatches!!! This looks so great on you!!! :)
ReplyDelete@Something Polished you definitely do. It's so amazing!
ReplyDelete@Elsa P I don't even know of any dupes!
@Pani Skeffington Thank you!
@The Student's Guide to Nail Polish It is super unique, I don't have anything else like it
@bmwchick yes gemma looks so pretty. I do not own that one!
@Ryan awww my thoughts are with your dad and your family. My boyfriends best friend just got back from Afghanistan this weekend
@Bethany at Polish on my Mind Thanks so much!!
ReplyDelete