Saturday, April 21, 2012

100th Post! Zoya Tru

Hey guys! Welcome to the weekend :) Today's post is pretty special because I have finally reached 100 posts! For you I have Zoya's Tru from their spring collection. Tru is a eggplant purple with shimmers. In real life it has much more red tones than are portrayed in the picture. 

I'm not sure if I got a duddy one, but I was really hoping for the shimmers to be much more apparent than they actually were. Also the consistency I found was very goopy. It kind of makes me want to go buy the OPI dupe to see how it compares!




2 comments:

  1. Happy 100th!!! Tru is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay or the 100th post: ) I was disappointed by the amount of shimmer in tru,I really wanted it to be more visible, I was thinking of adding some red microglitter, but it's still a gorgeous colour, I didn't have any application problems with mine though ! I hope you didn't get a duddy one though : o

    ReplyDelete