Do you ever look through your stash and get bored of it? I had that feeling last night when I went to choose my mani so I decided to just do a layering experiment with OPI's Yoga-ta-get this blue and Zoyz Charla. After I had finished I realized I have yet to feature Charla on my blog! Charla is probably one of Zoya's most beloved polish. Normally it has a 'mermaids tail' look with a blue-green sparkle to it . Over the OPI, the teal doesn't stand out as much, but it looks pretty regardless!



So so so pretty! It definetly reminds me of a mermaid :)
ReplyDeleteCharla is a beautiful color! I love the combination you did! Such glow :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful color!! I don't use Zoya but I do have the Essence dupe and I love it! Love the layering combo, it really helps the blue in Charla pop!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful! I only have two Zoya's and both I got in my Glossy Box. I should really stock up on them
ReplyDeletethanks ladies <3
ReplyDelete