Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mac Archie's Girls Betty Cream Soda Blush

I can't remember the last time I purchased something from a Mac Collection but when I saw swatches of this blush I knew I had to have it. Betty's blush in Cream Soda is a soft coral shade with a hint of pink undertone - perfect for spring.  Cream Soda is a satin finish so it does have a slight iridescence to it. 



Because it is so light it does take a couple a bit of blending to get it to show up but when it does it leaves your face with a nice glow. This will be tricky for darker skin tones since it does seem a bit chalky when you add a few layers.

Out of all the different brands of blushes I own, I find Mac wears the worst for me. The staying power of Cream Soda is no different either. I would say mid day I would need to re-apply some more. 

 Here are some comparisons: 

This product may be sold out online but check your local Mac stores - they should still have some left in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment