Saturday, May 25, 2013

FOTD: Using past favorites

Hi girls, Happy Memorial Day Weekend! 

First off just let me say sorry for not posting any nail posts. My nails have been in awful shape and I am trying to get them back to the standards that I want in order to post :)

Anyway, I have not really done a face of the day yet and wanted to show you guys what I have been wearing pretty much everyday with the exception of my lip color. A lot of these products you will recognize from my fast few monthly favorites. I have been really obsessed with creating super white inner corners of my eyes and translating it to the middle of my lid. I think it helps me look even more 'awake' and bright. I accomplish this by using my mac painterly paint pot and using Wet N Wild's Brule all over my lid. Brule is a few shades lighter than my skintone. For my inner corners NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk is a great way to brighten up the inner corner. To line my eyes I used L'Oreal's liner intense felt tip liner and applied a few coats of L'Oreal's million lashes mascara.

For my foundation I am wearing my new favorite base - Revlon's Colorstay Whipped. I have grown to love this even more than my Nars, which I have been using for 3 years. The wear time on this foundation is amazing and I find it gets better as the day goes on. I do have a post on this but I do ahve to say that I recently wore it to my sister's graduation this past week in 85 degree weather, and it held up! amazing. I always set it with my Mac MSFN!

On my cheeks I am still obsessing over Mac's Cream Soda Blush.

Recently, I have been wearing brighter lip colors, but in this photo I have on Mac's Shy Girl lipstick and Revlon's lipgloss in Peach Petal


12 comments:

  1. Nice MU, like it. I love your brow shape <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely make up! So clean and natural - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shy Girl looks gorgeous on you, and I love the shine from the gloss you've put over it :) xx

      Delete
    2. The Revlon glosses are super glossy :)

      Delete
  3. you look stunning, makeup is flawless!

    ps- I've totally reinvented my blog and it's now called BLIND BAT BEAUTY. Hope you like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty look. You look great!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flawless application. <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete