Even though it has been super rainy and just down right terrible weather - I am still rocking the orange eyeshadow. Below is they Nars Mediteranee eyeshadow duo that I picked up at Sephora for around $34. I have had this for a while but when I swatched the orange shade in the store a year or so ago I knew I had to have it.
The Mediteranee duo comes with a golden pearlescent beige shade and a shimmery orange that steals the show. Seriously, this duo is absolutely gorgeous and it is almost 100% the orange shads fault. My only complaint with this due is that the beige shade could be more pigmented. I find myself really trying to pack it on to get good color pay off.
Below is a more wearable look using Mediteranee.





Such a pretty duo for the summer!
ReplyDeletethe orange really is perfect for summer!
Deletethose colors are really pretty. I love them :D
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with the orange shade :)
DeleteI really like this duo! You have beautiful eyes :)
ReplyDeletethank you!
DeleteIt compliments your eyes very well
ReplyDeletehttp://betzysmakeup.com/
thank you <3
DeleteDamn girl, your cheekbones look so GOOD! And that orange is really pretty too.
ReplyDeleteLol. Thanks so much!
Delete