Friday, August 30, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

Out of all of the drugstore brands, I think Maybelline produces the best mascara's ! I have been a huge, longtime fan of Maybelline's Full and Soft but I wanted to try something different. 

Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara is a volumizing mascara with a 'fast glide formula.' The formula is meant to evenly and smoothly apply mascara to the lashes. One of the reasons I enjoy this mascara is because it's not fussy. By no fuss,  I mean that I don't find myself running the brush through my lashes over and over to get the fanned out look I wish to accomplish. 

The Rocket does provide a fuller, thicker appearance on my lash line and separates my lashes nicely. The wand is a rubber wand with flexible bristles. This is a very long wearing mascara - I experience absolutely no flaking with The Rocket.

Overall I really like this mascara - I can get away with a coats or two during the day to make my lashes look darker and fanned out or I can use three coats to get a more dramatic appearance. 




Have you tried Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara? 

7 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes look so nice and full, I love the colour of the packaging I always feel drawn to it but don't actually own it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hated this mascara and how it kept transferring to my top and bottom part of my eye whenever i blink after applying the mascara sine i've such small eyelids, mascara always tends to transfer and i hate how big the wand is and how wet the formula of this mascara is, just a no go for me, didn't like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this mascara too, but I think it's so hard to remove! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you are right about that! I use a cleanse off oil that does a great job at removing my mascara but I do find it takes a little bit more effort with this one!

      Delete
  4. It looks great on your lashes but then again maybelline makes great mascaras

    ReplyDelete