Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wantable Box

Recently, I was contacted by a monthly subscription box compamy called Wantable. Wantable offers not only  beauty boxes, but jewelry and intimates as well. Wantable sends full size products (sometimes valued at $80 or more), not sample sized. 

I had seen a couple of the reviews prior to me being contacted and I was really excited at the chance to receive an accessories box!  I have so many makeup samples as it is and accessories are something I enjoy collecting as well. After taking a style quiz I was pleasantly surprised when I received my box. In it came 3 items - a scarf, a necklace and a ring (that to my surprise actually fit well). 


The ring I received was a gold mesh ring - very similar to the Tiffany's mesh ring that I used to have in silver! The mesh ring is stiff and does have the flexibility like the Tiffany & Co. ring does. It's a very simple and wearable ring for an every day accessory.


The necklace I received is a statement piece with a thick gold chain and 5 various rectagular and square pieces. There are also little diamond studs in the center of each piece. I love accessorizing plain black t's with this necklace as shown in the photo.

Finally, I received a scarf which I was thrilled about. Scarves are essential during the fall and winter time. The scarf I received is a black and white patterned scarf that has a combination of cheetah and zebra print throughout. Again, I am all about simplistic t's and tops that I can accessorize with a scarf like this one.

To purchase a Wantable box you can go to their website  https://www.wantable.com/. Single boxes can be purchased for $40, or you will receive monthly boxes for $36 a month. It is one of the pricier subscription boxes but you are getting full sized products!

What are your thoughts? Your you subscribe or purchase a wantable box?

1 comment:

  1. The necklace is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for this time of year, enjoy your goodies pretty lady! <3

    ReplyDelete