Recently, I have been enjoying shopping my stash to avoid spending money on unnecessary purchases. This summer I have been really focused on using products that shape, sculpt, and highlight certain points of my face. A product I discovered that has been a well loved highlighter within the blogging community is BeneFit's Watt's Up. I received this sample last year as part of my Birthday Present from Sephora and am wondering why I waited so long to use it!
BeneFit's Watt's Up is a cream to powder champagne highlighter that adds a gorgeous light golden iridescence to the skin. It truly leaves the most gorgeous glowing effect to any high point of your face.
I like to apply this with my fingers and blend out so I have control over how much procduct is distributed. The full size product does come with a sponge on the other end for blending purposes. I not only like to apply this on the high points of my cheeks and down the center of my nose but I also really love the look of Watt's up on the inner corners of my eyes and brow bones to draw attention to my eyes and brighten them!



Even though you waited awhile to actually use it, I'm so glad you love it. I use this sample sparingly. I love this highlighter just not the price!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, it is a bit pricey! Sonia Kashuk does have a dupe for it though that is much more affordable - I haven't tried it yet though. It's called Chic Luminosity Highlighter
DeleteI love highlighters too and currently use MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize powder. This one looks really nice as well! Xo, Alexandra
ReplyDeleteGlam O’Clock | Beauty Blog
I ALWAYS see people using Soft and Gentle - it's a powder I'd really like to try!
DeleteI have this highlighter and love it! It's such a gorgeous colour. It quite easily looks cakey if you put too much on but it means that it'll last so long!
ReplyDeleteRachael at broomfie.blogspot.com
I haven't experienced any cakey-ness but I usually use a light hand!
Delete