The past couple of days I have been browsing tumblrs dedicated
to nail art.
There is such amazing creativity on tumblr its unbelievable
Needless to say, I was totally inspired & replicated a fauxnad
mani:
On my pinky I used one of the new Sally Hansen Insta-Dries in Rose Rush. I stamped it with BM19. On my ring finger I used OPI's Show It and Glow It (borrowed from a darling friend). I painted my middle finger Flawless by Essie and stamped it with BM17
On my index finger I used OPI's I Think in Pink and stamped it with BM02 using Konad white and Sally Hansen Rose Rush. I used American Apparel's Dynasty on my thumb and 2 images from BM17.
such a cute mani! I love your thumb the best :D
ReplyDeletethanks girl :)
ReplyDeleteI just seen this on the nail board and loved it there too! lol! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteohmigosh this is soooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteAhh, so cute!
ReplyDelete@mrsrexy thanks! I love running into NRer's on blogspot!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone :)
Pretty manicure. Diferent design on all the nails:)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteprettty!! i love the thumb one,
ReplyDeleteit's like Vals day mani :)
@Beauty Shades thank you, I love emeraldsparkeled's mani when she does all different designs
ReplyDelete@Kayla101 Thank you!
Chell thanks, manybe it was her photo I saw on tumblr!
love the mani, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love the variety! Gotta get me some BM plates! Waiting for the new collections to come out!
ReplyDelete