About a month ago my friend won an Aveyou contest on Twitter and won a $100 gift certificate.
She was kind enough to get my my first SpaRitual! After she won the contest we realized this place is about 20 minutes from where we live.
After much deliberation I chose Crystal Eyes, a creamy mid tone blue.
Application of this was great. I think a thick coat could be okay if you needed an easy one coater.
I ended up doing a patriotic mani by complete accident but I really wanted to use this stamp (BM20)
Over all I am very impressed with this SpaRitual.
What are some of your Sparitual favs?
OOhh, that's a pretty blue.
ReplyDeleteGreat color! I love the stars on top. I actually don't have any Sparitual polishes, that needs to change.
ReplyDeleteLove, love the stars!
ReplyDeleteI did a mani is SpaRitual Imaginarium recently and really liked it...and also like Solitude, which I've used a couple times. While I have lots of their other colours, including Crystal Eyes, the rest are untried.
Love the stamping!
ReplyDeleteohh!! i love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that blue! Gorgeous! I'm really lemming SpaRitual Pebble. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm passing on two blog awards to you! Enjoy! :D