Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Tiny Haul + 2 Untried Swatches

The past few months on MUA different users have been in charge of a monthly 'no buy/low buy.'
I have been trying to save money as best I can so I decided this might be a good idea! I also purchased 5th row tickets to the HONDA CIVIC TOUR with BLINK 182 & MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE - my all time FAVORITE band. so that sent me back a few bucks :)
I did do a small Haul on May 30 to hold me over though ;) I had a 15% of coupon to Sally's that expired June 1 so I had to use it!


I ended up with 2 new Orly's (my first one's) and ChG Secret Periwinkle. I had never seen it in the permanent display before so I snatched it up.
I also bought a Confetti and Milani Neon from CVS prior :)

As part of the 'no buy/lo buy' you have to shop your stash and use your untrieds! If you use 5% of your untried you can purchase 1 polish!

So far I have tried:
Funky Fingers Screaming Fuschia with Milani Jewel FX on top






and Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Fuschia Flace

I don't wear a lot of pink so I though I should start with 2 untried pinks!

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul & pretty colors! I have Milani Fresh Teal and I love it. I also have Fuchsia Flare and I like it too. Both colors are very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh teal is a beauty.

    yay honda civic tour buddies :)
    which city are you going to?
    jealous of your fifth row tickets!

    i got 11th row in buffalo (at least i think it is the 11th row - i'm unsure if there is a section before mine or if it is just mosh pit room)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I love Fuchsia Flace on you. It suits your skin tone nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Oilicia C. I think Fresh teal will be my next mani :) thank yiu

    @Rebecca I'll be going to the Holmdel, NJ one. its the first stop and in my hometown so its pretty cool! Have fun in Buffalo!!

    @Stepganie thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mani with the gold glitters is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that Sally Hansen, might have to pick it up next time I'm shopping.
    Love the colour of Secret Periwinkle, does it transfer to the nail the same colour it is in the bottle?

    ReplyDelete