Friday, July 8, 2011

China Glaze Secret Periwinkle

Hello girls, Happy Friday :)
I'm pretty excited for this weekend. I work in retail and actually have the weekend OFF!

Today, I have on China Glaze's Secret Periwinkle. I have nothing like this color. It's not quiet blue, not quiet purple - it is the perfect periwinkle. I only noticed this in the permenant China Glaze display at my Sally's recently.
This is 2 coats. Some people have complained that this formula is really thick and goopy. While, I did find it a little bit thick I have definitely worked with MUCH worse.


Since I will be out of work for the beautiful weekend I am finally going to get around to wearing some of my untried Holo's.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love periwinkles and this one is no exception. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color.. I had bought it and was going to take it back.... I dont know if anybody noticed this but the swatch they have at the store looks nothing like this color, it looks more like a purple, which is what I was looking for at that time. So I'm glad I have it now, its very unique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty color. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous color . Looks nice on your skin tone .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't resist polishes like this. Love it!

    ReplyDelete