Happy Friday!
I have a fun mani today using Kleancolor Born to the Purple in hopes to replicate
DL's Bad Romance! Not an exact dupe but I'll take it :)
This is the second Kleancolor I have tried. The problem I had with this one
is that I couldn't grab many hex glitters on the brush! After doing 1 coat I went back
and placed some of the hex glitters around my nail lol.
Below you can kind of see the hint of berry base that this polish is made up of!
Have a good weekend!
Beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeletea friend bought this for me in hopes of it being bad romance-ish too! i can't wait to get it
ReplyDeleteWow this looks beautiful . Love the glitters .
ReplyDeletethis looks really cool, kleancolor have some gorgeous glitters, unfortunately i've never been able to try them so they might not be as good on the nail : (
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! *---* I'm in love with this glitter, I need it!
ReplyDeleteYou know...there is a song on IRONICUS MAXIMUS about you...NICK- NACK- PATTY- WHACK- GIVE THE DOG YOUR BONE.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should " rehearse" it.
oh so pretty! I love purple glitters!
ReplyDeleteLate commenting. I just found your blog while googling KleanColor polish. Did you layer this over black? I love it!
ReplyDeleteYes please!! Over what did you layer it?
ReplyDeleteThanks
To Tamara and thalie, I'm pretty sure she layered it over black. I've done the same kind of experiment with the red hex glitter and it looks a lot like Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. You just have to use an opaque black or you'll see traces of the colored Kleancolor base.
ReplyDelete