Thursday, November 3, 2011

American Apparel Peackock

Today I am posting a brand of nail polish that I don't think I have
featured on my blog until now. Today I am wearing American Apparel's Peackock.
I only have three of their polishes but I do love them.
I also own Hunter and Dynasty. Add Image

What I love about these polishes is how opaque they are.
I used two coats for this mani but I could have easily just went with the one.
The application is also one of the easiest to work with in my experience.
I added a little something to my accent nail using tape.
The heart didn't come out as nice as I would have liked but it'll do!
I added a glitter top coat to it by the brand savvy


I also just wanted to mention my new obsession - Pinterest.
While it has semi ruined my life, I just cannot get enough of it!
Follow me if you have one :)

http://pinterest.com/nicnackk/

1 comment:

  1. The blue and white combination is so pretty!

    I really like the blue. I don't think I own anything like it..

    ReplyDelete