Sunday, November 20, 2011

Models Own Pure Purple

Well hello! Hope you all had a great weekend. Are you American's as eager for Thanksgiving as I am?? I have family coming on Wednesday and will be prepping until then -buying pies and yummy treats!

Today I have another mani inspired by a photo I found on pinterest.
(http://lovemaegan.tumblr.com/post/12306250517)
I used Models Own Pure Purple, which I won from OMGPolishEm's give away ages ago!
I wish i had more access to Models Own polishes. Their formula is amazing.
The two cremes I have tried so far have been so opaque, apply evenly, and wear fairly well.
I added a stripe of OPI's It's My Year to give it a little sparkle :)
As you can see I ended up with a different look due to all the little glitters, and not many hex glitters, but I love it just the same.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Really like it! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination! This looks great! (:

    ReplyDelete