Christmas is this Sunday and I am running out of time to do all of the holiday manis I had planned haha - so I kind of jumbled them all into one!
Today I am showing you my Right hand because I am a lefty and my pinky came out much better on this hand :)
I just want to say a huge Kudos to China Glaze. I got a mini set of their holiday collection and the formula of all of the polishes are really amazing!
On my pinky and index finger I used ChG Winter Berry
On my ring finger I used Holly-Day
My middle finger I have on Twinkle Lights over Orly Luxe
and Alabaster on my thumb with Orly Luxe, OPI Jade is the New Black, Greenwhich Village, % Winterberry dotted on to make the Christmas Tree
I saw the Christmas tree on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute idea!
Thanks for looking !
loving the tree and the santa hat, they're my favorite:]
ReplyDeleteI love the tree!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, adorable! I love the tree! :)
ReplyDeleteGood idea! I think the candy cane stripes are my favourite. I've given you an award on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are really great!
ReplyDelete