I have had this polish in my purse for about a month now and only just got around to using it.
This is my first post Christmas mani! I borrowed it from my friend a while ago because every time we go nail polish shopping I pick it up and look at it and put it back. Why do we do this to ourselves? One day she found it in her NP storage so she lent it to me.
Unfortunately it is a little difficut to capture it's true color. The sun is not out today so I had to make do with indoor lighting :( In these photos the purple is much more apparent due to the flash. It is much deeper in real life.
Loving these dark shimmers on you! These pics are a reminder that I have GOT to wear mine.
ReplyDeletewow!!! i love the color!!! gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous color... Love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteI have this and love it!!! So pretty!
ReplyDelete@Fingers - it is beautifuL!
ReplyDelete