I have been on somewhat of a Revlon kick recently so when I was perusing through the drug store a few weeks ago I picked up one of their new Colorstay nail polishes. A co-worker of mine gets gel manicures had a color on one day very reminiscent of this shade right here and I was absolutely obsessed with it so Passionate Pink was the color I chose to get (The color range is actually pretty decent!) The formula of this polish was really great. Two smooth creamy coats and it gave my nails a gel like look. The brust of these is a lot like the Sally Hansen Insta Dri brushes except a little smaller. I actually liked the brushes on this a lot.
Keep your eyes peeled for a String of Polish manicure next week!
Thoughts? Have you tried the new Revlon Colorstay polishes?
Beautiful shade! I need to find this polish too :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty pink.
ReplyDeleteThis has got to be the most perfect pink, I think I'm in love!
ReplyDelete