As promised in my last post, here is my string mani with Revlon Colorstay's Passionate Pink nail polish and Zoya's Pippa. After seeing Makeup Withdrawal's String mani post here. I immediately wanted to try it.
The concept of the mani is pretty easy. All you need is a dotter, or something of the sort and some nail polish. After spilling out some of Pippa I let the polish get a little tacky. This was the hardest part for me because I am pretty impatient when it comes to waiting around. When the polish gets tacky enough to the point where it creates strings, all you need to do is drag the strings across your nail and whala!
This can get a little messy but the end result is so much fun!
This looks so cool! I'm definitely going to have to try this out!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool look! I must try it. Love the colors you chose!
ReplyDeleteSuch a tasty colour combo!
ReplyDeletevery nice mani,i love it.please visit my blog end subscribe end i will do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThis technique looks so fun! I love your color combo :)
ReplyDeleteGreat technique and result!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great technique and I love the colour combo, I wiil be trying this!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this technique before! It is really neat!! ^.^
ReplyDeleteThis looks really cool. I want to try that! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great and the colours are perfect for summer!
ReplyDelete