Hey everyone! My life is slowly getting back to normal. I got power back yesterday. My job is still without electricity but we are working limited hours off of a generator.
I am posting my Halloween mani a little late. Unfortunately,
I did not have the time to do some crazy nail art but I did pick up Orlys Monster Mash a few weeks ago and thought it was appropriate.
I layered it over Wet n' Wild's Black Creme and OPI's Greenwich Village.
Monster Mash has a green jelly base with green he glitters micro bars and these tiny glitters with a lot of sparkle!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. If anyone knows how to get rid of the footer in your blog could you please share. For some reason my side bar is at the bottom and my layout is totally messed up. Your help would be greatly appreciated! Becca at Horcrux Nails suggested shortening my name up at the top, I tried that but it did not work. (Thanks for that suggestion though :)!)



No comments:
Post a Comment