Hi girls! I'm going to try something a little different today that I may continue on this blog!
I'm going to review a makeup product. A little change of pace, but change is a good thing right!?
Prior to NicNacksNails I was an avid beauty blogger but for whatever reason deleted that account. I am slowly getting back into makeup products which isn't looking to good for my wallet.
The lip product I am going to share with you today is the Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee.
Lip products and blushers are probably my favorite products to look experiment with.
I saw this product used in a youtube video and wanted it instantly.
First things first, the packaging is really cute - each lip butter has a faux quilted cap and a black bottom.
The product itself is really lovely. Creme Brulee has sheer to medium coverage and has a nice warm tone to it. It's a great everyday nude. It reminds me of a very light cinnamon shade.
The only negative about the lip butters is the staying power. I find myself applying this product quiet a bit however, it won't stop me from using or purchasing!
Do you have any Revlon Lip Butters? Which one is your favorite?
I love nude colored lip products! I have creamsicle in the Revlon Lip Butters and it doesn't make my lips look like death! haha. I'm definitely going to have to try Creme Brulee.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at creamsicle when I was in the store, pretty color. I love my creme brûlée though !
DeleteI have Creme Brulee and Sugar Frosting. I love them both, nice pretty colours.
ReplyDelete