If you are a lipgloss fan and don't own any of the NYX Megashine glosses I suggest you go out and buy the range. Well, maybe not not all 61 colors but at least some of your favs! The shade I am showing you today is Burgundy - a nice Burgundy / berry wine color.
This particular gloss has some sparkles in it but nothing noticeable (or gritty feeling on your lips) at all. This gloss has so much shine without the gooey, sticky feeling. The pigmentation is really good as you can see: the photo below is Burgundy on with no liner or lipstick underneath. These babies sell for under $5 as well = great quality lip gloss for a reasonable price!
The color range is from one extreme to another. I believe they have clear gloss and then there are nudes, bright shades, and vampy ones! Some have shimmer while others don't. They pretty much have a gloss for everyone!
Do you own any of the NYX Mega Shine Glosses? What shades do you love?



Absolutely stunning bold shade!Haven'try NYX mega shine glosses,but this one looks gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletexxx
Thanks, I love these glosses
DeleteIt has great depth. Such a stunning color xx
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite deep colors !
DeleteIt looks stunning on you!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to try this out :) I'm a big fan of lip colours and I love the deep colour with the glossy finish.
ReplyDeletewww.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk
<3
Beautiful colour,it suits you:)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog,it is cool and interesting place:)
You would like to know more about my exciting Secret Giveaway?Just click on this link:
http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria
What I didn't know was how I would get all of what I wanted in just six hours. Many people will be happy with replaceable batteries for home use and occasional outings. Proffering multifarious benefits to the advertisers, it is a quintessential resort for companies big or small.
ReplyDeleteMy blog; please click the next page
I just like the valuable information you provide in
ReplyDeleteyour articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently. I am rather sure I'll be told
a lot of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!
Feel free to visit my page - radiosender
Also see my webpage - primary games arcade primarygames
I will be on the look out for this product, most glosses have no pigment..
ReplyDeletewow...this is stunning on you! I'm inspired!
ReplyDelete