Thursday, March 21, 2013

Emily De Molly Somber Party

Happy Friday Eve! Today I have an indie polish to show you guys from my Llarowe order. 
If you are unfamiliar with Llarowe or any other indie brands I highly suggest taking a look at her store.

This polish is by Emily de Molly and it's called Somber Party. Somber Party is a light grey purple with pink purple micro glitters. 
I was able to get this opacity with two some what thick coats. This polish was really easy to work with. I didn't have issues with goopy-ness, texture or anything - it was a very smooth application.
Emily de Molly has many many gliter polishes that I will be stocking up on with my next Llarowe order.




Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the background of your first picture. This is a lovely shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful glitter :) and the first picture is amazing, I love candles in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter is so fine. It's super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete