Wednesday, April 3, 2013

L'Oreal Orange You Jealous? Spring 2013 Trendsetter Collection

Happy Hump Day! Normally I would have a March favorites post for today but honestly, I just used a whole bunch of different items this month. I will make sure to have plenty for next month though!

Today I have a polish from L'Oreal's Spring 2013 Trendsetter collection. This is Orange You Jealous?

As far as my past 3 manis go, the application has been less than perfect. With this polish it was somewhat disappointing because I have atheL'Oreal polish in Now You Sea Me sported here, which is perfect! Unfortunately, Orange You Jealous was streak and a bit patchy. However the color is just what I was looking for. This is a mix between a peachy coral, mango. MMM, mango. This appears to have some pink undertones which I think takes away from the orange shade it should which is fine because true oranges dont look tje best on my skintone be. 



Shade, no flash

 Sunlight, no flash:

Did you purchase any of the Trendsetter polishes?

8 comments: