Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Back At It - Requests

::peers out from computer screen:: I have been gone from this community for way to long and I think it's about time I become active again! The last time I made a post was way back in November. I was working part time in retail while I was in between jobs and I had so much more free time than I do now. I began a position in NY around the beginning of December. The commute takes about 1.5 hours out of my day so by the time I get home I have missed out on all the good sunlight for natural light photos. 

I have also began the search for a home to purchase so you can imagine I am doing my best to cut back on spending, even on beauty related items :( 

I have  revived my Twitter and Instagram accounts though and have posted on both of those outlets frequently in the past couple of weeks so please follow be on there if you do not already!

I definitely want to get back into blogging, even with my limit stash growth! I have already drafted a couple of posts - I just need to photograph the products before publishing them. I would love to hear from you guys, who, by the way, are amazing for even sticking around - I truly thank you for that!
Feel free to reach out to any of my accounts and leave comments and requests listing post you would like to see from me.

Hope you guys are having an amazing summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment