Monday, July 28, 2014

Pink-Peach Ombre Nails

Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing a different take on an 'ombré' mani. I created this type of manicure a while back using different greens which you can see here: http://nicnacksnails.blogspot.com/2011/08/green-striped-mani.html?m=0

This time I brightened it up why using China Glazes Peachy Keen as the base. Then staring at the right side if my nails I applied a strip of Revlon's Passionate Pink followed by a strip of Sally Hansen's Coral Reef. 

I love this kind of manicure for when you want something fun to look at but you don't have much time for nail art. 

One recommendation I would suggest if you attempt to recreate this look is to use easy to work with, thinner polishes. These formulas were on the thicker side and if I had to go back a touch up I had to work with the polish so it didn't become a globby mess, if that's even a word. 



Thanks for stopping by!!
Don't forget to comment and follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment