Saturday, March 19, 2011

Color Club Fashion Addict

Since the sun was out today and the weather is the warmest its been in ages I had to do a holo.
Color Club's Fashion Addict is probably the prettiest holo I own (however, if I owend some of China Glaze's OMG's it would be a different story). 


I have had this untried for a while & worried that it might be a dud, but even in artificial light its gorgeous!

& since I can't seem to keep my nails with just polish anymore, I had to add a BM.
This is BM19 with Black Konad Polish

I am thinking about doing a small giveaway if I reach 50 subscribers.
Let me know what kinds of polishes you would like to see!

9 comments:

  1. color club glitters are my weakness :) have you tried magic attraction? holo glitter goodness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty color ! :)
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  3. @manicuredmonkey - I need to get some of their glitters! My friend has magic attraction and she said I could borrow it!

    @S. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it will be another nice blog :)
    I'm your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely polish, so need to get a holo polish! :)
    Another new follower here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mani, for some reason the word "funky" come to mind -but I like funky! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a very funky manicure lol, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty nails! (:

    i'm your new follower too! :D

    http://paintedonthenails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete