Sunday, March 27, 2011

China Glaze Dorothy Who?



Ever have a horrible nail week? This past week was a really bad one for me!
I think I went nekkid for 2 days. I was unsatisfied with everything I put on.
My Seche Vite was getting a bit thick & I didn't have Seche Restore on me at the time-
which resulted in tip wear within a few hours. This was the only mani I snapped a few
photos of before the tips started to wear.

China Glaze Dorothy Who? is such a pretty glittery blue.




I had a lot of rouble with this polish though. this was only my first time using is for a full 10 finger mani lol
I think I used it as an accent finger one before that. However, it was so goopy is was almost impossible
to work with.

Hopefully this week will be better for me ahah
I borrowed a few polishes from a friend who has a big stash also.






Just a reminder - Only 30 more followers until a 50 follower giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. This is a pretty colour and finish...Seems I need this one, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think China glaze just made it permanent! It is a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is sooo beautiful, I have this one too and it's definitely one of my favorites.. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete