This manicure was inspired by a photo I saved on my photobucket from the Laqcuer Files. I am absolutly in love with polka dot mani's so
I was pretty obsessed with my nails after doing this.
For the base I used For Audrey, and Milani's Silver Dazzle (one coat glitter) on my index fingers.
The dots are:
Sally Hansen Whirlwind White
Milani 3d
American Apparel Peacock
Milani Silver Dazzle
I am super eager to do more color schemes!


Cute mani and great pics so far!!
ReplyDeleteFrom your first follower,
Amanda :)
thank you, & thanks for following :)
ReplyDeleteOH NO you commented my post! I love that mani, I am thinking about it since I saw it on flickr group and finally I know your blog woohoo! :D
ReplyDeletehaha, thank you for following :)
ReplyDeleteHow do you do the dots? Love LOVE the manicure!
ReplyDeleteI used a dotting tool from sally's. you can use a number of household items too! (bobby pins, toothpicks, and sewing needles that have the pearl ball on the back of them
ReplyDelete