With the help of some lovely MUAer's, e-bay, and my own bank account I was able to
obtain some lovely hard to finds and other goodies.
Walgreens and Ulta also had some deals going on.
Through a few swaps I received OPI Absolutely Alice, China Glaze GT, and
Sally Hansen Nail Prism in Pink Rose Diamond
I am really proud of 'IDK.' I got this through my first e-bay auction. It may be a bad
thing but it was an impulse thing!
Bought this from fabulousstreet.com - can't wait to see it on my nubs
to see if it is a dud
Apparently there are 2 versions of this a deeper pink and then this one.
I am glad I ended up with this one :)
and the beloved glitter AA :)
Ulta had a buy 2 get on free deal going on so I picked up some OPIs. I don't really have a lot of OPIs in my collection.
I prefer China Glaze but I really wanted to try some OPI Shades. I went for ones that I don't have a lot of in my stash.
Greens and Oranges are lacking! So I got Jade is the New Black, Green-wich Village and and A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find. I also had a $5 off $10 so these only cost me a little over $12 :)
And then Walgreens was having a sale on Sinful Colors for $0.99!
I only got two since they didn't have the greatest selection
I also picked up SH pacific BLue because obviously I'm a sucker for blues :)
I also borrowed Essie Watermelon from a friend.
Did you take advantage of the Sinful Sale?
Whoa what great finds - how exciting!!!
ReplyDelete