Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Zoya Zara + My Chemical Romance Concert

hello, hello! I hope you all had an amazing weekend and Mother's Day for you US
ladies. The weather was BEAUTIFUL here.

I had been a little occupied Thursday - through Sunday. My Chemical Romance tickets went on sale last November. By the time I found out, the Saturday show was already sold out. Thankfully they added an additional date since New Jersey is their home state :) On Thursday I was playing around and stumbled on some tickets for sale for Saturdays show. By Friday I was able to get in contact with a man, picked up the tickets on Saturday and 5 hours later
I was waiting on line for My Chem's sold out show. It was amazing. However, their Sunday show was 10 x better. The energy of the crowd, the front man - everything was PERFECT.
--------------------
Okay sorry I just had to get that out of the way. Onto my nails.

I received Zoya Zara through last years Earth Day Exchange. The first time I wore it I wasn't thrilled with it. I thought it looked great on other people but I didn't LOVE it on me. I am a believer in second chances though so I gave it another shot. Um, gorgeous! The light purple shade, the green and gold shimmer is just perfection!
I have always been a fan of Zoya's formula - the application is so easy for me. The only thing
that bothers me is the shrinkage with EVERY fast dry top coat. I had shrinkage within a couple
of hours with Essie's Good to Go.

I took photos in a couple of different rooms and I love how it looks different
in the different light.
-------------



& just because ... Gerard Way. My obsession haha

3 comments:

  1. Man I love this colour... You make it look so pretty. Why don't I own it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Marta you need to own it : )

    @Ngelic thank you :)

    ReplyDelete