Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean Release NOTD!

So, I was not WOWED by the OPI POTC collection when it first came out, as so many collections
seem to unimpress me these days, but as time goes on I grow to love them! My sister ended up buying the mini set from Ulta the other day. When I was going back and forth between what I wanted to wear on my nails today I decided what they hey, and tried one of the minis!

I chose Skull and Glossbones and added some polka dots to it :)

From 2011-05-18

The application of this was really good. It went on smooth and was perfect in 2 coats.


I saw this polka dot design on tumblr but it did not have a water mark so I do not know who it belongs to!

I did the dots with the back of a sewing needle and my dotting tool.

I used ChG For Audrey and Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Jade Jump



From 2011-05-18


I quiet like it :)


What POTC mani's are you sporting for the release of the movie!?

10 comments: