Sunday, June 12, 2011

China Glaze 'IDK Tape Manicure

Another beach day, another holo (AND another untried knocked off the list)
Gosh, I regret not wearing this sooner. I tried to avoid holos when I know I will be working a lot, but I had 3 days of beautiful weather off so I knew it was a good time to wear it.

& now a ridiculous amount of China Glaze IDK photos...






I really could not stop staring at this mani! I bought this off e-bay and it was my first polish from the 'OMG' collection. Another reason it took me so long to wear it was because every top coat I owned dulls holos. So I waited until I had the Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat :)


I then did a laser tape mani (which was a pain to accomplish!). I added OPI's Funky Donkey

7 comments:

  1. I think it looks amazing! I love Holos with tape manis. They are the perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I love the holo alone, but with this manicure!? it just POPS right out... LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love this combination and the tape design you did. absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funky dunky is so pretty! and of course holos are amazing, great mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the finished tape mani . It's too cute .

    ReplyDelete
  6. That purple goes really well with IDK! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so cute!!! love the tape mani :D

    ReplyDelete