Thursday, June 2, 2011

Essie Turquoise and Caicos & Tinsel and Feather Extensions

The other day I battled another Essie formula: Turquoise and Caisos. I was hoping this would be a lot like Watermelon, but it was the exact opposite. It was runny and balded on me like crazy. I did 3 coats to get it the way I wanted to look

Normally I would NEVER post photobooth photos unless it was an emergency and I did have a small one that day.
I broke a nail. I was feeling self conscience about it so here it is from my photobooth :)
You can also see the tinsel and some of the feathers I got put in my hair that day!

Later on I added some tape designs to the mani.
I love how it came out.

More tinsel and feathers

3 comments:

  1. Love the mani & your hair looks pretty cool too (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you posted the tinsel and feathers pics! your mani is cute, love the different directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! That scotch tape combination is lovely.
    And I love the hair. I reaaalllly want some feather extensions!
    xx

    ReplyDelete