Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kleancolor order!

Last week I heard Beautyjoint.com had Kleancolor's on sale for$1.75!
I had heard so many good things about their Chunky holo's so I had to snatch some up :)
I also wanted to try out some of their glitters

I ended up with these beauties:

These are my first Kleancolor's and I am really excited to try them out!








Did you score any Kleancolord during the sale?

3 comments:

  1. Excited to see swatches! I've been dying to order some Kleancolors but haven't had any disposable income lately. Maybe at the end of this month I'll have a little leftover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all the glitters :-P ... btw i nominated you for some awards... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a the six color Kleancolor Starry Spring collection on Amazon yesterday for, like, twelve dollars. It's supposed to be here by the 14th. I'm wicked excited to try all six holos. : )

    ReplyDelete