Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My First Orly!

It is true. Up until the end of May, I had never owned an Orly! I bought two before I went on my low buy.
I purchased Bailamos and Green with Envy.

Unfortunately, Green with Envy is very much like China Glaze's Four Leaf Clover when if comes to photographing the shade.
In real like it is MUCH darker. In the photo's it looks more like Essie's T&C

5 comments:

  1. It looks yummy-yummy :> And you hava a lovely nail shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love these kinds of shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great... good color for summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Orly? So glad you fixed that situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color!! I only have 2 orlys and I love them(: Green With Envy is one of them, I received it a swap. SO GORGEOUS. I am a new follower btw(:

    ReplyDelete