Wednesday, November 16, 2011

OPI Black Cherry Chutney + NYX Gilded Glitter

You know that feeling when you loose the internet for a few days and then you have it back and it's like the best feeling in the world? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now.
I had a power outage and in the process of fixing my electricity the electric co. cut my cable and internet wire!

So, I am back now with one of my new favorite fall/winter polishes: OPI's Black Cherry Chutney. It is a vampy, blackened cherry red with shimmer. A lot of the photos of this polish
I saw on line looked like it was a lot more red but it looks much darker on me.

The next day I added some gilded glitter after seeing this combo on makeupalley
Finally, I used a Essie's Matte about you. I have had this since the summer and am only
just using it now for the first time.

4 comments:

  1. Gilded Glitter is one of my lemmings....all versions of this mani look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two of my favorite polishes and they look so good layered together.

    ReplyDelete