Wednesday, December 7, 2011

China Glaze Party Hearty

I don't believe a girl's Christmas season is complete if she never has Party Hearty on her claws at least once. I think last year's China Glaze Holiday collection was one of my favs and this was definitely the winner of the collection. As I was doing this mani I realized I am halfway through the bottle
and didn't buy a back up *slaps forehead*

I put it over Wet n Wild's Black Creme - so much better than the Finger Paints one I was using!
No chippies :)



3 comments:

  1. awesome! I love party hearty but have only used it over red and green. this looks great though, I want to try this as black french tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nailderella - thanks!

    @s. that would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, love Wet n Wild's black creme - it's a perfect one coater. I also never thought to put this over black, but I love it! It's great over white too, the basics really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete