Friday, December 16, 2011

China Glaze Ring in the Red

Finals week is over and all of my papers are turned in :) I rewarded myself with a little treat from Sallys. The other day I saw one of the China Glaze mini holiday sets that came with Ring in the Red, Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights, & Velvet Bow. I picked it up along with some nail art brushes and did this mani.
Look at the sparkle :) The base is 3 coats of Ring in the Red.
I used Holy day for the green dots and flakes


12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful red!!! Your designs are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the nail art; simple to do, but it makes a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani, so festive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red, and that nail art is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not usually a fan of reds, but this is just too cute. Love how festive the accent nails are! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I wish I could paint the snow flakes as well as you =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MariJo - thank you :) I feel a bit rust on freehand nail art!

    @Amanda, @Sandra, @Jackie @SeeSarahSwatch Thanks guys :)

    @Aren - I never used to like red but for some reason I'm really into them right now

    @flutter and sparkle thanks, I think my snowflakes could use some improvement haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog, and i love it! Your nail art is right up my alley, its exactly the kind of thing i've been putting on my nails lately. I might need to wear Ring In The Red as a full mani now-it's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails look gorgeous and I love the snowflakes. Do you have a red base color under Ring in the Red?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fav of your holiday manis... so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete