Thursday, December 1, 2011

Orly Androgynie

So...it's December and while this is my favorite month it scares the hell out of me
how time has gone by. I went to Disney for last New Year and I feel like I just got back!

Anyway! the good news is my semester is over on the 16th so I will have more time
to devote to my blog.

Today I have an Orly from their Holiday Soiree collection. I only picked up one because 2 seemed similar to OPI's It's My Year so I passed and the only one I really wanted was Androgynie.
Despite some of the negative things I read about this I still wanted it and I actually didn't
have most of the problems others had. Many said it was on the sheer side and had to use three coats but this is only two. The only reason I would have added a third was to get more of the big hex glitters. They do tend to gravitate toward the bottom.
Other than that issue I really love this polish!

4 comments:

  1. Awww prettyness!!! Love the glitter in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! this is the only one I got too. It looks pretty. I need to try mine soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like every black polish with any kind of glitters in it, and this one is no exception :P it would look even better if there were some more hex glitters, but I can imagine how tricky this polish is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing, I can't wait to get it. hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete